Asia is blessed with a diverse variety of places to visit for tourists from different corners of the world. Asia attracts people of all age groups. Some of the main attractions include the Hanoi’s temples, beaches of Thailand and Beijing’s shopping districts see –Top 10 places to visit in Asia.
The cheap flights between the major hubs of Asia is an icing on the cake, especially for honeymoon-ers. You can book packages to any of these destinations in Asia from Smart Holiday Shop by contacting us at email@example.com or 7838398058. Contact us for Cheap Thailand Honeymoon Packages from India Smart Holiday Shop,best bali honeymoon packages from delhi,cheap malaysia tour packages from mumbai, etc.
- Beijing, China- Offering a vibrant combination of history & modernity & as the capital city of China; Beijing is home to the nation’s imperial past such as the Chairman Mao Memorial Hall, Tiananmen Square (world’s largest city square), the Hall of Preserving Harmony, The Great Wall, Forbidden City & the Ming Tombs. Beijing has a number of shopping districts such as Qianmen Street & Wangfujing.
- Bali- Bali is an Indonesian fantasy. The city soaks up the sun completely on its fine white sand. The “artistic hub” of Ubud is one of the best place to invigorate your soul in a yoga class, learn the art of silversmithing, batik or enjoy the city’s cultural dance performance.
- Langkawi, Malaysia- Here, you may enjoy the tropical jungle with a luxury stay. This place is for the adrenaline junkies. It consists of 99 islands bound by a beautiful turquoise sea, with an interior of paddy fields and lush green hills.
- Phuket, Thailand– Phuket offers holiday sights such as pink sunsets, blue lagoons & orange robed monks. The other attractions include long tailed boats, taxis & 3 wheeled Tuk Tuks as public transportation. The city also offers beautiful beaches such as Patong, Phang Nga Bay & Koh Phi Phi. The fun activities include wind sailing & surfing, snorkeling, diving etc.
- Siem Reap, Cambodia– The city’s historical structures are the world’s largest religious complexes. You may enjoy other activities such as bars, food vendors, night markets & shopping stalls in the city.
- Tokyo, Japan- Tokyo is blessed with the famous ancient monuments. Places like the Imperial Palace & the Edo-Tokyo Museum should not be missed. Other [places include the Sensoji Temple which is the city’s oldest temple & the Tokyo National Museum with the world’s biggest collection of the Japanese art.
- Kathmandu, Nepal- Nepal is a place full of the fascinating villages, golden pagodas, ancient shrines & temples & the historic sites. The city offers all sorts of restaurants, bars and hotels that fits into the budgets of all. You may enjoy shopping, visiting temples, monuments or trekking the mountains of the bustling District of Thamel.
- Hong Kong, China– Hong Kong‘s is a great hub for adventurous eater. You may enjoy the street food like stinky tofu or a fish balls, egg tarts, pineapple buns or a wife cake. You may choose as much dim-sum as per your taste.
- Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara- It is a heaven of towering volcanoes, crystalline waterfalls & pristine beaches. The main attractions include the snow white beaches of Kuta tumble. Ideal place for fishing, snorkeling, sea kayaking & diving. The city also features some of the world’s best water sports
- Singapore- Though relatively higher in budget, Singapore is a beautiful island country. The city offers a unique cultural mix that make it stand out from other countries of the world. The city has pleasant vibe that attracts tourists from all across the world.
More Informations Visit – Smart Holiday Shop