6 Nights / 7 Days Vietnam Cambodia Tour Package
6 Nights / 7 Days
Package Cost Rs. 38,999/- with Airfare
*Per person on twin sharing
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Upon Ho Chi Minh City arrival
Private transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2 : Day tour to Cu chi tunnels – Half Day city tour
Breakfast at hotel This morning, transfer to visit famous Cu Chi underground tunnels system used by the Vietnamese guerillas during the American war. This system is stretched over 200 km from Ho Chi Minh City to the Cambodian border with innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers and kitchens. The remaining tunnels give the tourists a unique experience and an understanding of what underground life in the American war was like. Afternoon visit Reunification Hall, Opera House, City Hall, Central Post Office, and Notre Dame Cathedral. Go shopping at Ben Thanh Market and Saigon Square. Go for Shopping to Ben Thanh Market and Thai Tuan Silk Center Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 3 : MOC BAI BORDER GATE – PHNOM PENH (B)
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast Proceed to Moc Bai Border Gate for about 1 hour 30 minutes and take in public bus to transfer to Phnom Penh for 4 hours. Upon Phnom Penh arrival, you are welcome with warmest atmosphere. Transfer to hotel for check in and relaxing.
Day 4 : Full Day tour
After Breakfast visit Wat Phnom, Independence Monument, and the Royal Palace compound build in 1866 by King Norodom, is the most conspicuous feature and also one of impressive colorful Khmer-style Palaces. Nearside the Royal Palace is Silver Pagoda (The Emerald Buddha temple), display plenty of Buddha Statues that were decorated and made by diamond, emerald, gold and silver. Shopping at Russian Market (Psah Tuol Thom Pong), a lively outdoor market where you will find antiquities, silver and gold jewelry, gems, silk, kramas, stone and wood carvings, as well as T-Shirts, CDs and other souvenirs. Also visit Toul Sleng Genocide Museum, ‘Killing Fields’ of Choeung Ek.
Day 5 : PHNOM PENH – SIEM REAP
Breakfast at hotel. This morning, leave Phnom Penh to Siem Reap by public bus. It takes 6 hours to drive through 3 provinces as Kampong Thom, Kampong Cham, and Kandal without guide. Upon Siem Reap arrival, transfer to board on boat in Tonle Sap Lake. Enjoy a brief cruise past floating villages complete with schools, restaurants, and hospitals. Transfer to hotel for check in and relaxation Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 6 : Angkor watt tour + City tour
visit Angkor Wat, the largest temple in the world, with a volume of stone equaling that of the Cheops pyramid in Egypt. It is unlike all the other Khmer temples in that it faces west, and is inspired by 12th Century Hinduism. Its symmetrical towers are stylized on the modern Cambodian flag. Conceived by Suryavarman II, Angkor Wat took an estimated 30 years to build. It is generally believed to have been a funeral temple for the king. It has been occupied continuously by Buddhist monks and is well preserved. Intricate bas-reliefs surround Angkor Wat on four sides. Each tells a story. The most celebrated of these is the Churning of the Ocean of Milk, which is located on the east wing. In it the Naga serpent, is twisted by demons and gods to spurt out the elixir of life. Afternoon head to downtown to visit Artisan’s D’angkor, the caving art school. Continue your visit to Wat Thmei. Wat Thmei near Charles de Gaulle Boulevard in Siem Reap, Cambodia where you will find a small memorial stupa which contains the skulls and bones of victims killed during the regime of the Khmer Rouge during 1975 – 1979.
Day 7 : Departure to Airport
After Breakfast time free for leisure on your own. Private transfer to Airport.
- Ho Chi Minh City: Le Duy Hotel (Superior)/Bloom Hotel (Superior) // 2 Nights
- Phnom Penh: Salita Hotel (Superior)/Cardamom Hotel (Superior)// 2 Nights
- Siem Reap: Hotel (ROH)/Sovan Mealea Hotel (Superior) //2 Nights 4* Hotels:
- Ho Chin Minh City: Central Palace Hotel (Deluxe)/Bay Saigon Hotel// 2 Nights
- Phnom Penh: Salita Hotel (Superior)/Cardamom Hotel (Superior)// 2 Nights Siem Reap: Somadevi Angkor Hotel (Superior)/Sokha Roth Hotel (Superior) // 2 Nights
- • Accommodations in twin/double/triple share as mentioned with daily breakfast
- • Breakfast except arrival day
- • Private transfer as per the itinerary
- • Licensed English speaking guide at each city for Tour
- • Entrance fee & boat trip as site listed
- • 02 bottled drinking water/pax/day (500ml/bottle)
- • Beverage & other meals not specified in the itinerary
- • Hotel early check-in and late check-out
- • Travel insurance
- • Cambodia Visa Fee: 30usd/pax
- • International & Domestic Airfare
- • Personal expense
- • Other services not above mentioned