05 N / 06 D Cambodia Tour Package
3 Nights Hanoi | 1 Night Halong Bay
Package Cost Rs. 38,999/- with Airfare
*Per person on twin sharing
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Upon arrival in Hanoi
private transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Hanoi.
Day 2 : Hanoi city tour Breakfast at hotel
This morning, visit Hochiminh Mausoleum with One Pillar Pagoda and Hochiminh’s Stilt House. Then visit West Lake with Tran Quoc Pagoda and do shopping at Hom Market and Dong Xuan Market Afternoon, visit Temple of Literature, Sword Lake with Ngoc Son Temple and The Huc Bridge, then visit and shopping at Hanoi’s Old Quarter (36 ancient wards & streets) and do shopping at Dong Xuan Market Enjoy a performance of the spectacular Water Puppet Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3 : Day tour to Halong bay (private day cruise trip)
After breakfast, drive for 3 hours to Halong Bay, a UNESCO’s World Heritage Site, through the beautiful scenery of green rice fields, water buffalos and everyday Vietnamese village life in Red River Delta Upon Halong arrival, embark a wooden junk and enjoy 4-hour boat cruise on Halong Bay. Visit famous sightseeing places on the bay as Thien Cung Grotto, Dau Go Cave and Ga Choi Island. Disembark and drive back to Hanoi Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 4 : Departure to Airport – Arrival Ho Chi Minh City
Have breakfast at hotel. Free at leisure. Check out hotel. Free at your leisure for shopping until transfer to airport for departure flight. Upon Ho Chi Minh City arrival, private transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 5 : Cu chi tunnels –
Half Day city tour Breakfast at hotel This morning, transfer to visit famous Cu Chi underground tunnels system used by the Vietnamese guerillas during the American war. This system is stretched over 200 km from Ho Chi Minh City to the Cambodian border with innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers and kitchens. The remaining tunnels give the tourists a unique experience and an understanding of what underground life in the American war was like. Afternoon Visit Reunification Hall, Opera House, City Hall, Central Post Office, and Notre Dame Cathedral. Go shopping at Ben Thanh Market and Saigon Square. Go for Shopping to Ben Thanh Market and Thai Tuan Silk Center Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 6 : Departure to Airport Have breakfast at hotel
Free at leisure. Check out hotel. Transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for departure flight.
- Hanoi: La Dolce Vita (ROH)/Hanoi POMIHOA Hotel (Superior), Hanoi // 3 Nights
- Halong Bay: Halong Phoenix Cruiser (Deluxe)/Lavender Cruise // 1 Night 4* Hotels:
- Hanoi: La Casa Hanoi Hotel (Deluxe)/Lan Vien Hotel (Deluxe), Hanoi // 3 Nights
- Halong bay: Swan Cruise (Deluxe) / Syrena Cruise (Deluxe) // 1 Night
- • Accommodations in twin/double/triple share as mentioned with daily breakfast
- • Meals as mentioned: B for Breakfast; L for Lunch; D for Dinner
- • 1 breakfast + 1 dinner + 2 lunches
- • Private transfer as tour program
- • Licensed English speaking guide at each city for tour
- • Entrance fee & boat trip as site
- • 02 bottled drinking water/pax/day (500ml/bottle)
- • Beverage & other meals not specified in the itinerary
- • Hotel early check-in and late check-out
- • Travel insurance
- • Vietnam Visa Authorization Letter: offer free
- • Vietnam Visa Fee: 25usd/pax
- • International & domestic airfare with airport tax (Economy class, tax included)
- • Personal expenses
- • Other services not above mentioned