Koh Samet is a perfect place to lounge on a lazy and relaxing vacation. You can enjoy water sports or peacefully lay down in the sand on the seaside. The best places to stay are the well-known beaches like Ao Vong Duen, Ao Phai & Sai Kaew. The beaches have a lot to offer such as kayaking, jet skiing, snorkeling, diving, Muay Thai boxing, ATV riding, beachside massages, fishing and much more See here –Top 10 things to do in Koh Samet
Visitors also enjoy visiting the western coast and remote beaches via speedboat tours. You can book cheapest thailand honeymoon packages from india, cheapest Thailand holiday packages from Hyderabad from Smart Holiday Shop by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 7838398058. The top 10 things to do in Koh Samet are:
- Snorkelling & diving- The shallow bays of Samet are best suited for open water diving. The beauty of the beach includes water bodies such as star fish, corals, multi-coloured ferns, barracudas, stingrays & black-tipped sharks.
- Island Tours- There is a lot more to discover the hidden coves and beaches on Koh Samet. The speedboat trip includes an excursion, snorkeling & a lunch barbecue. While the slow moving boats offer a completely different and soothing experience.
- Motorised Water Sports- You may enjoy the water sports at beaches such as Ao Vong Duen and Sai Kaew, Ao Phai which are also known for sports like parasailing, wakeboarding & jet-skiing. You may rent the sports equipment’s. To avoid the noises, you may also choose the non-motorized water sports like swimming, kayaking or sailing.
- Kayak & Canoe- One of the best way to explore Samet. These are the 2 eco-friendly ways to discover the remote beaches of the southern part & Koh Samet’s picturesque coastline.
- Catamaran, windsurfing & sailing- You may get the required equipment’s at the resort or guesthouse and enjoy your stay. The northern part of the north of Sai Kaew Beach is known for windsurfing & sailing. This is due to the fact that the offshore winds & strong currents offer a challenging experience. Catamarans can be experienced at the luxurious resorts at Ao Kiu & Ao Phrao.
- Sunset or sunset cruise experience- Watching the sunset at Koh Samet is something which should not be missed. All you all have to do is just a little bit of planning by hiring a sunset cruise to make your trip memorable. If you want to enjoy the sunset from the place you have hired to stay, make sure that it is located on the west coast (Ao Kiu & Ao Phrao).
- Squid fishing & deep sea fishing- You may find a varieties of species of fishes at Koh Samet. The lucky ones find the exotic ones like trevally, dorado, parrotfish & grouper.
- ATV riding- You may find the most haphazardly paved roads as an ideal place for ATV riders. The combination of a lush wilderness backdrop, forking paths, bumping dirt roads & swerving turns lets you enjoy the thrilling experience.
- Beachside Massage- Koh Samet is one of the best place for the traditional Thai massage. The masseurs come to you to give you the soothing experience. All you need to find a shady beach space and carry a beach blanket & low stool.
- Jet Ski- Jet Ski is one of the most challenging activity of Koh Samet. It can be mainly experienced towards the northern side of the island. Do not forget to find a safe zone and bargain the price before hiring.
Fore More Details Visit Smart Holiday Shop For Instant Booking drop your mail – email@example.com