Called as the County of Rising Sun and pride of tourism in Southeast Asia, Thailand is a beautiful country where a heavy influx of tourists from across the world can be noticed – mainly singles and group of people who love to enjoy the vibrant nightlife, spa and massage, lady boy dance, company of hot girls, beach beauty and above all tranquility at the green venues that are naturally rich. The beautiful country is known for its tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In simple words, the beautiful country is counted as wondrous kingdom where you will see a lot more that include Buddhist temples, exotic wildlife and spectacular islands.
From Food to Vibrant Night Life – Thailand Offers a Lot More
In addition to this, the beautiful country along with a fascinating history and a unique culture keeps tourist enticed for the time to come. You will also found yourself busy in delectable Thai food and massage. The beautiful country also features a modern capital city, and friendly people who epitomize Thailand’s “land of smiles” reputation. Bangkok is the capital city and an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canal side communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin. There is a lot more to keep you busy and enticed for the time to come.
Top Destinations to Explore in Thailand
During your holidays in Thailand, you will get a better option of enjoying wonderful holidays at some of the most fascinated destinations that include Bangkok, Hua Hin, Phuket, Chiang Mai and Ko Samui. Here are some other details of cities that include, but not limited to:
- Bangkok is Capital city of Thailand known for its bustling, frenetic views. It is among the Thai as Krung Thep.
- Ayutthaya is a historical city and UNESCO World Heritage Site that is also the old capital of Siam
- Chiang Mai is de facto capital of Northern Thailand and the heart of Lanna culture; while Chiang Rai is the gateway to the Golden Triangle and ethnic minorities as well as mountain trekking.
- Chumphon is a gateway to the Chumphon Archipelago, Pathio's unspoilt beaches & Ko Tao Island.
- In addition to this, Kanchanaburi is another city and a home of the bridge over the River Kwai and numerous World War II museums. Not to mention Nakhon Ratchasima that is the largest city of the Isaan region.
- Don’t miss to explore Pattaya that is one of the main tourist destinations, known for its nightlife; while Sukhothai is Thailand's first capital known for its with amazing ruins still.
- Surat Thani is also a wonderful place that is a home of the Srivijaya Empire and gateway to Ko Samui.
There are also a number of other destinations that include Ko Chang, Ko Lipe, Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samet, Ko Samui, Ko Tao, Khao Lak and Khao Sok National Park, Khao Yai National Park and Krabi Province. Other destinations include Phuket, Khon Kaen, Mae Sot and Mae Sarjang.